Bright Beginnings Preschool
Bright Beginnings Preschool is a collaborative effort between the Ohio Valley Educational Service Center and the following school districts:
|• Belpre City Schools|
• Caldwell Exempted Village Schools
• Cambridge City Schools
• Fort Frye Local Schools
• Frontier Local Schools
• Marietta City Schools
|• Noble Local Schools|
• Rolling Hills Local Schools
• Switzerland of Ohio Local Schools
• Warren Local Schools
• Wolf Creek Local Schools
Bright Beginnings Preschool offers Tuition Assistance Programs.
- Early Childhood Education – State funding for the Early Childhood Education program is designated for certain school districts to provide education and comprehensive services for children of income-eligible families. Children eligible for these services must be at least age 3 and not yet age-eligible for kindergarten. Districts receive funding to serve families up to 200 percent of the federal poverty level.
- Sliding Fee Scale – Children of families with an income below the 200 percent of the federal poverty level can attend based on a sliding fee scale.
For information about enrolling your child into the Bright Beginnings Preschool Program, contact us at…
- 740-435-0320 – Guernsey, Noble & Monroe Counties
- 740-373-6669 – Washington County
- For a Preschool Application, click here