Regardless of the metric, the Ohio Valley Educational Service Center is here to help teachers be the best they can be. Whether the goal is graduation rate, test scores, IEP development, or value-add community programs, the Ohio Valley Educational Service Center can help with all of it. If you’re a teacher, consider us your partner.
The Ohio Valley ESC succeeds when teachers are well informed. The resources and tools below can empower teachers with the knowledge they need to benefit our mission.
“A good teacher can inspire hope, ignite the imagination, and instill a love of learning.”
Student Learning Objectives
Many teachers must use Student Learning Objectives (SLOs) to demonstrate the impact they had on their students’ growth throughout the year. See the resources we’ve prepared to make this process easier for the teachers.
Subject Specific Resources
More Educator Resources…
- Ohio’s Learning Standards
- Extended Standards (OACS-E)
- Literacy Standards (Grades 6-12 only)
- Student Growth Measures (SGMs)
- Student Learning Objectives (SLOs)
- Career Connections
- College Readiness
- 21st Century Skills
- OVESC Basics of Telepractice video
- 2020 Substitute Orientation Conference break out session by Ann Bowen “Mental Health”
- 2020 Substitute Orientation Conference break out session by Jessica Burga ” Yoga “
- 2020 Substitute Orientation Conference keynote speaker “Katie Keating”
- 2020 Substitute Orientation Conference breakout session by Joy Edgell “Classroom Management 101”
- 2020 Substitute Orientation Conference breaksout session by Wanda Hockenberry ” Covid 19 & You”